Commissioner Frank E. Landis, Jr. - District 1 - Vice-Chair
District Map Detail
- Elected to the Public Service Commission in 1988, reelected in 1994, 2000, 2006 and 2012, Chairman from 1991-1994 and 2000-2001, 2009
- Former Chief of Staff, 155th Air Refueling Wing, Nebraska Air National Guard, Colonel (Ret.)
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners. Serves on the Committee on Gas, former Chairman of the Committee on Transportation.
- Mid-America Regulatory Conference (MARC)
- Nebraska National Guard Officers Association
- Forty and Eight
- American Legion Post #3
- Appointed to the Nebraska Railway Council appointed in 1992, reappointed 1996, 2000, 2004 and 2008
- Highway Rail Crossing Safety Task Force
- Interagency Transportation Efficiency Task Force
- Board of Directors, Frontier State Bank
- Lancaster County Heart Association
- Institutional Review Board, MDS Pharma Services
- Governor's Communications Bridge Task Force
Graduated from Lincoln Southeast High School and received his Bachelor of Arts and Science and Juris Doctor degrees from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
Born in Grand Island, Nebraska, November 19, 1942. He is a member of First Plymouth
Congregational Church and served several terms on the Board of Deacons. Married Polly Ann O'Neal,
November 21, 1975.